Submit Credit Card Payment for 2019 Vacation Rental.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE UP UNTIL 60 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
If you are checking in on or before this date below, you are NOT eligible to pay by credit card at this time.
If you are checking in after the date above (or more than 60 days from today), you can make a credit card payment now. Keep in mind that any balances due later including security deposits, must also be made more than 60 days from check-in if choosing to pay them by credit card. You will not be able to pay the security deposit by credit card 30 days before check-in. If wanting to pay security deposit by credit card, you must make that payment more than 60 days prior to check-in.
By submitting your credit card information below, you agree to submit a payment for the amount you specify including a credit card convenience fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction. To calculate the convenience fee, enter payment amount below in calculator. This will calculate the total amount that will be charged including the fee. When entering your payment amount in the calculator and the payment form, please enter the exact payment amount not including any fees.
Credit Card Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Schlosser Real Estate accepts payment by check or money order with no fee.
- Payment by credit card is offered as a convenience for cardholders/tenants and shall incur a credit card convenience transaction fee. Cardholder/tenant agrees to pay a 3.6% (+0.15) fee per transaction for the convenience of paying by credit card. This fee goes toward paying the credit card transaction fees charged by the credit card merchant.
- A cardholder/tenant may cancel a credit card payment at any time preceding the signing of a legally binding and fully executed short-term rental lease agreement signed by both cardholder/tenant and landlord.
- In the event a cancellation request is not received by the broker prior to the signing of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement between cardholder/tenant and landlord, the cancellation request will not be honored, and the disposition of the monies credited to the broker will be governed by the terms of the short-term rental lease agreement between the landlord and the cardholder/tenant.
- In no event shall the cancellation period terminate prior to the delivery to the cardholder/tenant of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement containing the final terms of the lease agreement.
- No payment by credit card will be accepted for a short-term rental lease agreement within 60 days of check-in.