Submit Credit Card Payment for 2019 Vacation Rental.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE UP UNTIL 60 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
If you are checking in on or before this date below, you are NOT eligible to pay by credit card at this time.
If you are checking in after the date above (or more than 60 days from today), you can make a credit card payment now. Keep in mind that any balances due later including security deposits, must also be made more than 60 days from check-in if choosing to pay them by credit card. You will not be able to pay the security deposit by credit card 30 days before check-in. If wanting to pay security deposit by credit card, you must make that payment more than 60 days prior to check-in.
By submitting your credit card information below, you agree to submit a payment for the amount you specify including a credit card convenience fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction. To calculate the convenience fee, enter payment amount below in calculator. This will calculate the total amount that will be charged including the fee. When entering your payment amount in the calculator and the payment form, please enter the exact payment amount not including any fees.
Please Note: Our credit card policy has changed.
We are no longer accepting credit card payments for 2019 rentals. However, we will be accepting credit card payments for 2020 rentals.
1. Cardholder/Tenant when choosing to pay by credit card shall incur a transaction fee. Schlosser Real Estate does accept payment by check or money order with NO FEE.
2. Payment by credit card is offered as a convenience for cardholders/tenants and shall incur a credit card transaction fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction. This fee goes toward paying the credit card transaction fees charged by the credit card merchant.
3. A cardholder/tenant may be eligible for a refund minus any cancellation fees in the event of cancellation of a credit card payment prior to the signing of a legally binding lease agreement. Once a lease agreement is signed, the payments are subject to the terms of the lease agreement.
4. In no event shall the cancellation period terminate prior to the delivery to the cardholder/tenant of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement containing the final terms of the lease agreement.
5. No payment by credit card will be accepted for a short-term rental lease agreement earlier than 61 days to check-in.
6. Payments by credit card must be for the entire rental balance including the $35 lease preparation fee.
7. If choosing to pay security by credit card, it must be included in the initial credit card payment.