Credit Card Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Schlosser Real Estate accepts payment by check or money order with no fee.
- Payment by credit card is offered as a convenience for cardholders/tenants and shall incur a credit card convenience transaction fee. Cardholder/tenant agrees to pay a 3.6% (+0.15) fee per transaction for the convenience of paying by credit card. This fee goes toward paying the credit card transaction fees charged by the credit card merchant.
- A cardholder/tenant may cancel a credit card payment at any time preceding the signing of a legally binding and fully executed short-term rental lease agreement signed by both cardholder/tenant and landlord.
- In the event a cancellation request is not received by the broker prior to the signing of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement between cardholder/tenant and landlord, the cancellation request will not be honored, and the disposition of the monies credited to the broker will be governed by the terms of the short-term rental lease agreement between the landlord and the cardholder/tenant.
- In no event shall the cancellation period terminate prior to the delivery to the cardholder/tenant of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement containing the final terms of the lease agreement.
- No payment by credit card will be accepted for a short-term rental lease agreement within 60 days of check-in.