Please Note: Our credit card policy has changed.
We are no longer accepting credit card payments for 2019 rentals. However, we will be accepting credit card payments for 2020 rentals.
1. Cardholder/Tenant when choosing to pay by credit card shall incur a transaction fee. Schlosser Real Estate does accept payment by check or money order with NO FEE.
2. Payment by credit card is offered as a convenience for cardholders/tenants and shall incur a credit card transaction fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction. This fee goes toward paying the credit card transaction fees charged by the credit card merchant.
3. A cardholder/tenant may be eligible for a refund minus any cancellation fees in the event of cancellation of a credit card payment prior to the signing of a legally binding lease agreement. Once a lease agreement is signed, the payments are subject to the terms of the lease agreement.
4. In no event shall the cancellation period terminate prior to the delivery to the cardholder/tenant of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement containing the final terms of the lease agreement.
5. No payment by credit card will be accepted for a short-term rental lease agreement earlier than 61 days to check-in.
6. Payments by credit card must be for the entire rental balance including the $35 lease preparation fee.
7. If choosing to pay security by credit card, it must be included in the initial credit card payment.