Request to Pay by Credit Card Payment for 2020 Vacation Rental.
Submit your information below to request to pay by credit card. Once we have verified that you meet the requirements to pay by credit card, you will receive an email to make a secure online payment.
All credit card payments for a short-term rental lease agreement must be made 60 days prior to the lease start date and must be for the entire balance due on your rental. However, you are permitted to make your $500 deposit by credit card if you choose.
If you are checking in on or before this date below, you are NOT eligible to pay by credit card at this time.
If you are checking in after the date above (or more than 60 days from today), you can request to pay by credit card payment. Keep in mind that any balances due including security deposits or fees, must also be made with this credit card payment. You will not be able to pay the security at a later date by credit card.
When paying by credit card, you agree to submit a payment for the amount you specify including a credit card convenience fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction. To calculate the convenience fee, enter payment amount below in calculator. This will calculate the total amount that will be charged including the fee.
Please Note: Our credit card policy has changed. 10/25/19
Credit Card Payment & Cancellation Policy
1. Cardholder/Tenant when choosing to pay by credit card shall incur a transaction fee. Schlosser Real Estate does accept payment by check or money order with NO FEE.
2. Payment by credit card is offered as a convenience for cardholders/tenants and shall incur a credit card transaction fee of 3.6% (+0.15 cents) per transaction.
This fee goes toward paying the credit card transaction fees charged by the credit card merchant.
3. A cardholder/tenant may be eligible for a refund minus any cancellation fees in the event of cancellation of a credit card payment prior to the signing of a legally binding lease agreement.
Once a lease agreement is signed, the payments are subject to the terms of the lease agreement. No cancellations or charge-backs are accepted after signing of a legally binding lease agreement. Unless approved by the Landlord.
4. In no event shall the cancellation period terminate prior to the delivery to the cardholder/tenant of a fully executed short-term rental lease agreement containing the final terms of the lease agreement.
5. All credit card payments for a short-term rental lease agreement must be made 60 days prior to the lease start date.
6. Payments by credit card must be for the entire rental balance including the $35 lease preparation fee. $500 deposits are also permitted in prior year to hold a rental.
7. If choosing to pay security by credit card, it must be included in the initial credit card payment.